Thursday, July 22, 2010

This is probably gonna be the weirdest topic to talk about since I havent updated for two weeks. but OMG AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER IS GONNA HAVE A NEW SERIES!!!! I've been watching a crapload of shows for the past couple of weeks. A couple of seasons of Family Guy, Simpsons, Naruto and That 70s Show. It's to pass the time and my class seems to be heavily influenced by Family Guy. Thanks to Jovi and his "coolwhip" video from Family Guy, now everyone is into the show :D.

Raaaaaar, I lost all my blogging skills and how to actually write interesting stuff here. Don't worry i'll be back in business soon enough. I'm playing street soccer at Jurong East tmr and then on Saturday i'm watching S'pore vs Burnley so that's gonna be a good topic to talk about. In other words: I miss this cute bugger.


No comments: