Wednesday, November 10, 2010

As promised I shall update, woohoo. Alright where have I been? geez its just under a month since ive updated this blog because well I dont see any reason why I should ahha. but since im here i'll just start typing.

Lemme start off with: i'm not going to the states in december :(. kinda happy but a little disappointed cause its bittersweet. I don't get to go to US but my parents won't be in the house for A MONTH. imagine what I can do in here :D. Partaaayyyy! Best thing about it is that they'll be gone a few days before the christmas holiday for school. ^_^. Speaking of which, I have tons of funny things to say about my new classmates. the first few days of school was pretty funny cause a LOT of people thought I was chinese and spoke to me in chinese. A couple of girls even though I was Eurasian. deh? I'm pretty sure I don't look Eurasian but lets go with that :P. /identity crisis.

okay, im getting very sleepy. I have a frickin test later at 430pm and im still awake D: i shall end this here, gnite guys! :D

No comments: