Friday, December 10, 2010

because we pieced it all together when it just felt right, we pieced it all together when it just felt right

Yeah buddy, its my bday! :D

Seriously is anyone even reading this shit anymore? ahha, okay so this is now my personal diary, not blog. I didn't tell much people about my bday to see who actually remember and... well uh lets just say that didnt go too well. herp derp. anyways kai, eunice, zad, meng ting, boon and gexin celebrated my bday in school. even though it didnt go exactly as planned like what kai wanted, I still think that it was a really nice thing. I haven't had a birthday celebration with a cake for like... 3-4 years now so yessss finally! :D.

theres nothing much to do for my birthday. i'm just gonna enjoy a nice plate of chilli crab with my mom. i'm gonna end school early later cause I don't feel like staying until 330. Honestly I don't know what i'm gonna do later. my birthdays have always been not-as-exciting as others so its understandable if i end up not doing anything exciting.

I haven't spent my 1 wish per year so I shall use it now and end this entry. <- im a lameshit, I know.

No comments: