Sunday, June 27, 2010

I was looking at some of my old photos when I was at houston and... I kinda missed going there. it was good, if only my friends were there with me though!






anyways mizi and aidil dropped by my house just now to watch USA vs Ghana and it was as an OSSUM match Hhaahhahahah. We were literally on the edge of our seats everytime each team tried to shoot (well not exactly cause we were lying down but a little hyperboling doesnt hurt hah). but seriously, the match was action packed but SOMEBODY had to sleep while me and aidil were rooting for Ghana to win. In the end, Ghana won during the extra time and it was a huge relief for Aidil. Tonight's match is gonna be Germany vs England. woooh. crazy match. I'm gonna be watching it with them again. I may be swimming or play football with them later but it depends on my brother's friends. If they're not playing then i guess we'll be going for a swim. alright i'm gonna end it here, its 9:40 am and i'm pretty tired. Self-imposed jet lag, I say. off to take a short nap and then wake up around 3pm.
gnite.. morning ppls! :D

No comments: