Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mizi is back!



YEAAH! Welcome back to Singapore Mizi! Tmr we'll be having a uhh, what do you call it, world cup outing? at my house. Its gonna be Mexico vs South Africa at 10pm and France vs Uruguay at 2:30pm. Holidays are about to end.. holy crap so fast. Oh well, next holiday coming up is the youth olympic games 3 weeks off. I think its around late july or august though, oh well who cares! A holiday is a holiday. Time for us to sing Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah HEY! ... that song pisses me and my brother off everytime we hear it. god. its the first youth olympic games for god's sake! I can't believe they keep playing that... song/cheer all the frickin time. IT MAKES ME WANNA RAAAAAGE.



anyways lets see what have I done this week. ooh I went out with Jack and his girlfriend the other night, got some japanese food going and talked about lotsa things. We talked about the one country that we would rather live in instead of singapore According to him, he wants to live in UK while im.... not quite sure where I wanna stay. I've got too much choices to think about so in the end I really didn't know where I would live in.

aannyways i've heard some... interesting stories from mizi. ahaha, you're the man ;). Seems like he had a lot of fun for the last 3 days because they were given the freedom to explore taipei for the last 3 days. If only we had the money, we'll haul our asses to europe asap and do lots of things! alright i'm gonna start counting how much money I have and start preparations for the world cup session. time for a new blog song. it's probably gonna be weird but.. who cares.
gnite ppls! :D (oh wait, nobody reads this blog! D:)

No comments: