Tuesday, September 14, 2010

puppy gang!



hellooooooo, hari raya this year is boring. I'll probably bitch about how me and my cousin spent time playing left4dead 2 instead of going out for the long weekend cause we really didn't have much houses to go to. Our l4d2 session was so much more exciting compared to the first day ahha, cause you know, you actually do something like running away from zombies and hacking & slashing your way through with a machete, instead of sitting around and doing nothing for the whole day. shouting for help when ur surrounded by zombies, like that cat in the video above. anyways I still have my friend's hari raya outing too so i shall not whine more about this year's hari raya ahah.

lets talk about the newly opened sports complex near my house. lemme start off with I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG! I can go swimming, jogging, gym and street soccer at the comfort of my house since its like 2-5 mins walk. Just a few hours ago I went for a 6 lap swim and then went to play street soccer. If i keep going on like this, i'll be fit in no time and i'll get my desired body shape very soon ;D. my body's tired but i'll be fine after i get some rest. I think i'm going out tmr with dan and kai, not too sure though buuuuuuut, i shall end it here. oh yeah and my mom is constantly asking me to cut my hair, no wai! I wanna see what I look like with thicker hair ahha, THEN i'll trim. see how.
okay gnite ppls! :D

No comments: