Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hunter is awesome personified.

Woooh, i'm super tired. I did 10 laps just now at the newly opened sports complex near my house and i'm pretty much clinging to what's left of my energy for the night. my eyes are slowly closing... slowleh. Anyways i'm trying to revive this blog with whatever's left but nobody seems to say anything in that tagboard :(. I mean COME ON! say something ahha.

I've been lazing around at home surfing the net, watching videos on youtube, reading lots of stuff on the internet etc to pass the time. and then I found this(again)! I still remember the old l4d days ahha, this video is awesome though. meet the witch! its like a funny interview with the witch. not sure if i posted this before but here we go.



im tired :(. super tired so i shall end this entry right here. i shall update soon. wee hours of tonight or the next day.. does that even make sense? okay i shall update at the usual time!
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: