Monday, October 18, 2010

where will I get oxygen, these trees wont grow

I'm in school, reading a.. I dunno 20 page resource about distribution and transportation. not exactly the friendliest topic in the world to start off with especially on a MONDAY. but i can still do it, rawr. so our lecturer is like, coolio beans with a touch of english accent. he's giving us hints left and right but it seems like everyone's going 'uh?' every few minutes.

Anyways I spent my whole weekend just resting and trying to reset my body clock. I slept at 4am last night so that alone should tell you my progress of doing that. geez. -_-. Saturday was the unofficial 'gaming' day for me since I had an online competition for starcraft 2 in the morning and then around 8pm at night I went to play Left4dead 2 with aidil, fairul and mizi. I have to admit, it was pretty fun and relaxing after losing in the sc2 competition just hours earlier ahha :P. me going 'CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE THE DOOR' on mizi when he was the sole survivor, us protecting Aidil who had 1 health and no medkits plus he was limping was epic too. Bros dont let other bros get eaten by zombies man. WAT UP. :D

i'm hungry and I need to do my work. real busy so i shall end this entry prematurely. oh but before that, CHECK THIS BAND OUT OMG! Our last night is F'ING awesome. no wait, OSSUM. they're Ossum. yah.


No comments: