Sunday, October 3, 2010

lets pretend its the end of the world

Okay first of all, before I start anythin, I just wanna say Happy 19th Bday. don't know if this is gonna reach you or not but may your wishes come true and may you have a wonderful Bday celebration! Happy 19th Bday :D.

Alright so what should I talk about...... ah yes. Yesterday I met up with the guys except Jack (technically hes in our clique now) at alif and we pretty much took that opportunity to catch up with each other. Fai's A levels are in like 30 days or something, Mizi's final driving lesson is coming very soon too and Aidil/Fizz & Isa's FYP submission is coming so i'd like to wish them all the best! Everytime i'm in my brother's car (actually its 'our' car since my dad gave it to me ahha) I feel like an idiot because my friends have license(s) but have no car but its the reverse for me. I'm gonna start my lessons soon man, I dont care. Gonna pump 1.5k on driving lessons and then BAM! you'll no longer hear me complaining about how slow buses are. anyways here's a song that's pretty much stuck in my head for the whole night. PARTYYYYYY LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD~ the songs starts at 50 secs btw.



Mizi also told me about Anberlin and LP's new album. I really like both bands so initially I was really expecting like something amazing but ehh. Anberlin's new album is very melodic, not that its a bad thing, I just like the rock 'feel good drag'-ish version of Anberlin :P. LP's new album is just pure one and only trash. screw you mainstream media for destroying my childhood band. you officially made LP absolute trash. I WANT MY OLD LP BACK >:( You guys can search youtube for their new albums and listen to em if you don't agree with me.

Okay gonna end this entry here. I went for jogging around 10pm just now and so far i'm really impressed that I can run for 3km non stop. All thanks to daily swimming or street soccer. woohoo! THANK YOU NEWLY OPENED SPORTS COMPLEX. and when the gym opens around late october, hohoho. say hello to my new body :D
alright gnite ppls! :D

No comments: