Sunday, November 8, 2009

memoirs of a gaijin

It has been awhile since i've done a real blog entry so i shall do it now. I was pissed off a few days back with things at home but i'm alright now. i'm glad its over. hah. I never really did anything today, just slack at home. Mizi and Fairul's A levels are really near so I'd like to wish them all the best for the first paper on Tuesday. Mizi's gonna be in the army on january. wah sad man. nvm for mizi its only 7 weeks instead of 3 months so it'll pass very fast :).
're
oh yea dude, i wanna show you 1 video of close combat techniques that you may/may not learn while you're in there. of course, this IS the spetsnaz(russian commando) so they're frickin brutal. nonetheless its awesome :D. Check out krav maga too!



Away from the that topic now, I saw some of isa's pics on facebook and wow! I didnt know Japan was THAT expensive. A frickin fish costs 4500 yen and when converted, thats $69. holy crap. I guess my dad wasn't lying when he said that he spent $50 on Breakfast while he was in Japan. eh to think of it, my dad never told me really cool things about himself. Like how he travelled to a lot of european countries like Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, Luxemborg, Belgium etc. I didnt even know that my dad is from ACJC lah!

I'll update very soon because i'm running out of ideas to blog about. I wanna cover with you by chris brown on an acoustic guitar. I need to borrow Isa's semi acoustic guitar so that's all for now.
oh well, gnite ppls :)

No comments: