Friday, November 6, 2009

don't say I didn't warn you

I wanted to update yesterday but I KO'ed on my bed while listening to a new song aidil sent me by Alesana. but that's not the main point for now cause things at my house are driving me f'ing NUTS.

I'm so pissed with everyone in the house right now. they're just so damn ignorant. talking to them is like talking to a bloody wall. I can never get my point across.


I also realised one thing. There is always going to be one instigator be it a family member/friend/whoever the hell who wants to poke his or her nose into anyone's issue. URGH. just fuck off! mind your own business for god's sake. nobody needs your damn opinion, especially not me.

but what's worse is the person who listens to every suggestion thrown at him/her. if you piss me off again and again, off course i'm gonna be mad. its frickin justified! fuckin' learn to use some common sense! what do you expect me to do? Laugh along with you? FUCK YOU.

No comments: