Sunday, November 29, 2009

its a foot long! :O






Happy Belated Bday Fairul :D. I know this is a late blog entry but its better than nothing. Today is Jack's bday too. me and halim are gonna buy for him something cause we feel bad about not buying anything for him on his bday.

anyways i got home around 130am last night because we had a family reunion at my uncle's house. Barbecueeee! I ate from 8pm to 1230am. Is this the start of my growing appetite?!?!!? I hope so! anyways Fairul's bday was an outing that was totally unplanned and full of suggestions. I was the only one who was hungry so I ordered a footlong at vivo subway (it was soo good) before we all decided on whether we should go catch a movie or eat swensens buffet or pizza hut or sheesha.

Lets see what did I forget to say... oh yea I skipped one of my lessons last week with raj, dan and rais to watch 2012. It was pretty good but I think you will only enjoy the show if you understand the background information on 2012 and the conspiracy theories. I knew about 2012 like 4 or 5 years ago so the movie didnt really shock or scare me. Still, if it were to happen.. sad lah. theres a lot of things that I havent done yet. its not fair :(.

okay i'll update tonight cause im gonna go down and go get subway. Teriyaki chicken with sweet onion.... FOOT LONG!!! WHAHAHA.
i'll update tonight!

No comments: