Monday, March 15, 2010

bury the castle, ba dap bap ba dap bap ba da

i'm totally out of my voice, its not even funny. well I suppose it is, if you can listen to it. I'm making squeaking sounds from my throat. don't know if its good or bad for my throat but that's about the only sound I can make right now. Apart from sounding ALMOST like a small boy. -sigh. this is baaad. anyways me and the guys got invited to a chalet by Fairul on saturday. It was a last minute thing for me but wow, it was so enjoyable. We played Uno, talked crap for the entire night, ate and ate, got haunted by something at the roof at 3am in the morning etc, went for a swim, etc. I think I ate too much seafood and that's why my voice is gone. My voice was partially gone due to Paramore's concert last week and I think the chalet sealed the deal.

anyways yeah, we slept at the living room, they're all asses for sleeping on the mat while I had to sleep on the sofa.(hur, now I know what it feels like to be banished on the sofa heh.) anyways, while they were all asleep, I got interrupted by some wonderful sounds of people walking on the ceiling. Except that there's no 2nd story, so I was closing my eyes and saying "I don't even want to know what the hell is making that noise up there". I only slept for 1 hour i think. the rest of the time, i'm looking at the ceiling. I went out of the house at 7am and realised that there were no trees too so whatever made that noise, is probably not normal. You know what I mean by that lah. anyways we went for a swim in the pool around 8pm, ate and ate even more until 3pm and then left for home. The journey from Pasir Ris to Tampines to Woodlands seriously took a damn long time. Some bus i forgot to 168 from Tampines Interchange to 187 from woodlands. holy shit, I was stoning in the bus. Finally got back around 5pm. Showered and slept like a baby.



the only exception and brick by boring brick is stuck in my head :D. lyrics timeeee! okay that's all for now. hope this very boring entry is worth 2 seconds of your time. I really don't have anything interesting to talk about now lah ahaha. update soon! :D

ps: a couple of new covers are coming as soon as my voice is back to normal :) oh and i'm looking to start a 2nd band. cause you know, our band like lost our vibe or something. I wanna cover PARAMORE songs, so if you're interested. do tell me :)

No comments: