Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sha da da da, dah daaa~



I reaaaally love that cover ahha. Its quite okay in my opinion but who cares about my opinion, I wanna know whats your opinion.

Gosh I haven't updated in a long time. Okay, basically I did that cover a few days back at Aidil's house in gombak. We initially slacked at his house and sidetracked by watching REC2. Such a great movie man! The demon was cool and composed, and in the end its like a plot twist. You guys seriously have to watch it. Its REALLY good. but just be warned that its gonna be like cloverfield cause of the "through the eyes of the person" kind of filming. Anyways we still have two more covers that I havent actually uploaded yet. That's bad romance and Plug in baby.

okay, in other news: PARAMORE THIS SUNDAY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm gonna camp there from morning until night to make sure I get the NEAREST seats to Hayley. Oh and if I accidentally bumped into her at Marina Square, it'll be my luckiest day ever. Like how Mizi, Fizz and Zaki bumped in Stephen from Anberlin at Marina Square. That mall is like a hot spot for touring celebrities.

tmr swimming with the guys. well not confirmed. The last time I went swimming about a week ago, I did 11 laps. oh yeah, slowly improving! okay thats all for this entry. i'll update much more regularly okay.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: