Thursday, March 12, 2009

get my way or nothing will move on

im seriously damn pissed about yesterday's practice session. cause you know why?! i'll tell you why.

- I told them to learn the f'ing songs 2 weeks ago. Roses for the Dead, My Heroine and Smashed into Pieces.
- we played with absolutely no rhythm at all. like as if everyone just heard of those 3 fucking songs last night or something.
- did i also mention no sense of timing or don't know when to change power chords during verses?!
- it was plain HORRIBLE. i mean come on lah, katherina can learn roses for the dead within 3 days and we can't even nail that song for 2 WEEKS?! thats more than enough time to learn the song!
- STILL CAN SAY THAT IT WAS NICE. WOW.

Its like as if the only person who learned the songs was me. wtf? i was so pissed last night :/. its like im trying so hard to get things back on track and when stuff like this happens, it just pisses me off so bad. i think the guys from katherina can tell that im really trying hard to get this band started and stuff. URGH. its just f'ing stupid. i'll update later

edit: well its 12:31am now and you can say that im not pissed off any longer because i thought about it and i think that i may be expecting too much. well i mean you can't blame me for being angry because i just feel that its not fair for me but oh well, shit happens. oh yeah by the way, this is gonna be random but i dreamt about something weird and sad last night. this is like a summarised version of what i dreamt. just to keep it short, i dreamt about being at the hospital and lying on the bed being surrounded by all my friends. I remembered Mizi and Aidil saying to me 'good luck man' while everyone else was silent for some reason. then of all questions, i decided to ask 'eh can buy for me food after this?'. ahha no link sia. the weirdest thing was that someone cried after i asked that question. then all i remembered from that moment was me feeling really sad. I woke up after that and i was sweating like a pig even with my aircon at 16 degrees. eee freaky man :/. bah its just a dream, a nightmare maybe. i told my mom that and she kept going 'its just a dream lah, it doesnt mean anything'. but i think it has a meaning behind it eh... nvm i shall find out more about it soon.
anyways im really tired and its exactly 1:49 right now so i shall stop it here. ive been delaying this update for like an hour because of TV and UEFA Champion's league highlights on ESPN. im just gonna update tmr then about some other stuffs.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: