Monday, March 2, 2009

california dreamin'

hello ppls! :D i got alot of things to talk about so this entry may be long depending on my mood. besides i havent been making a very long entry in a while so this one's probably gonna be long :P. just to clear things up, yes i did sing a couple of lines for hey there delilah in my previous blog post while tuning my guitar. you're probably deaf if you can't hear it because it was so obvious at times ahaha. especially the line 'give this song another listen, close your eyes.' i was hoping that you guys wouldn't notice it but apparently a couple of my friends noticed it already :(. aww. anyways i wanted to post this picture in my blog for quite sometime now but im pretty lazy these days. its a picture of my nephew! cute right? alot of people said that he looks like me a little bit. no im just kidding, that little guy IS me :D.

so apparently alot of people believed me when i said that thats my nephew AHAH. its me lah! oh man i hope my future son is gonna be adorable. i'd looove to squeeze his cheeks :D. oh yes and my cousin who's really close to me on my dad's side is gonna get married to a taiwanese girl who's half chinese and half japanese woohoo :D. i can't wait to meet the girl! crap im letting his secret out but... nvm nobody on my dad's side reads my blog :P. yes, hes keeping the tradition of marrying some other race alive. its a cool tradition started by my great grandfather who's Portugese. yes, thank you for marrying my great grandmother who is indonesian and starting this great tradition of mixed marriages!




speaking of which, me and my mom talked about it last night. you guys probably dont know this but ever since i was young, my mom always wanted me to marry a japanese girl ahha. she said that japanese girls are healthy, hardworking, loyal and most importantly they dont go for you just for money unlike some asians who aren't that loyal. of course marrying an ang moh would be great but according to her, its kinda risky at times because they tend to leave you for some other person if there's a dispute about things like finance and other stuff especially if shes an american. besides i mean marrying a rich ang moh here means nothing when you go back to his/her home country and find out that he/she is the average kind. that would really suck but unfortunately most of it is true in s'pore. teemu told me once that hes just the average kind of person in finland but he used to live in a frickin 4 storey bungalow at upper bukit timah when he was still in s'pore -_-. well it kinda makes sense if you think about it because of the difference in currency.

well actually i dont mind marrying any race as long as the girl is loyal, lovely and also the girl must not be malay :P. i want to keep my great grandfather's plans for a mixed marriage alive lah. my sis once even suggested to me to marry an eastern european girl because they're really pretty. russians are HOT though.. like that one girl in moscow airport AHAHA. Japanese girls aren't that bad too, some of them are really pretty. i wonder what my children would look like if i married a european. japanese or chinese girl... but i mean the most important thing is that im happy so race doesnt really affect my decision in the future when i get married. the important thing is that i'm in love with the girl whoever she might be in the future and of course, she feels the same way about me. thats the most important thing about a marriage because it wouldnt work if one party only goes for the money. oh well, still long way to go for me. hopefully you do get a lovely wife, Herrizal :D.



okay, i want to show you guys this small korean kid playing on his acoustic guitar. he's so darn good! wah if my son can play like this, i'd be f'ing speechless. his name is Sungha Jung and he's only 9 in this video. well im gonna end it here because ive been delaying this entry for too long now and its getting quite long. i'll update some other time okay
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: