Thursday, March 26, 2009

not even I will tell

i dont even know why im still awake when i have work later. well um, i didnt do much for the whole day since im not working today. played Sims 2, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty: World at War, Left 4 Dead, Fifa Online and CS Source because i had nothing better to do. i kept switching games after 5 mins because its easy as hell for me to get bored if i play it alone ahaha, i need someone to keep me occupied when im rotting at home :x. but who?! who's kind enough to accompany/entertain me all day long with endless kiddy-like behavior?! :O. I also practiced a couple of songs on my guitar just now for saturday's practice session. Apparently Halim got an offer from his uncle for us to play in a nightclub so its no fooling around now. me and jack have been very strict about learning the songs. we've been reminding halim to practice everyday :P. hey we're being good friends okay, if he wasnt such a good friend me and jack would've kicked him off the band months ago. theres a street soccer session on friday at kallang cage, but its not confirmed yet because we only have 8 people now and we need atleast 15 people. ive been wanting to go there for quite sometime now :D

aaaaaaaand that brings me back to work. i have to sleep now because i have work later and i shall update tonight.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: