Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Practice makes perfect

i wanted to update yesterday but i was really tired. i can't update now but i will in about 1 hour 30 mins time. I have to practice some songs for tmr including some paramore songs. i'll talk about it more later when i update this entry around 10:30pm

edit: so as promised, i shall update. its 11:29 now and im 59 minutes late :P. can't blame it lah, i had to revise like 5 or more songs for tommorow's practice session. I went to the gym last night because i didnt work out for quite sometime now so i had to keep my body in shape. I reached gombak gym around 720 and worked out until 845. went to my aunts house to get some things then walked all the way from gombak mrt to CDANS for 187. I was already half dead by the time i reached that bus stop. i reached home about 930 and fell asleep on my bed. slept until 2:30am, showered and accidentally fell asleep while lying down on my bed ahhaa. woke up around 11 i think. i didnt turn off my pc so i was online the entire time :/. so thats why i didnt update last night.





I just realised that the previous paragraph is totally boring and mood-less so i shall talk about other things! :D so i went to the enrollment today and holy crap it took me 5 hours to finish the thing. 5 HOURS! I swear i can die waiting in that queue... bah i dont wanna say much about just now. oh yes, so mizi's band performed on sunday and they were awesome! i like both the lead and rhythm guitar for 'Roses for the Dead' :D. they're doing quite well for the 2nd gig so kudos to Katherina! anyways jack, his girlfriend, halim, isaac and me are gonna go to tiet studio later to play some songs. Jack's girlfriend is gonna sing some paramore songs. i dunno how thats gonna turn out but it doesnt bother me in any way because i already learned alot of paramore songs. normally i just need a girl to sing it then its all good ahaha. we'll definately be playing roses for the dead and my heroine because i already told halim to learn that song a week ago so hopefully he did learn it. you guys can expect isaac singing while i do the screamo for some songs. and finally, we MAY take a video if it turns out good so you guys can see it :). im really looking forward to the session later because i can't wait to do sing, do screamo and play killer riffs!
oh well, i have to get back to revising a few more songs. i'll update soon!
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: