Wednesday, April 29, 2009

hey john, nobody wants to learn your song :(

whoa finally i get in this page. I hate it when blogger lags like hell. I cant even create a new post :/.

- went for practice session just now, i got pissed at hey john whats your name again cause... everyone sucks balls at being independant. no further comment.
- mizi's bday is coming so i got a surprise for him. special item for my wonderful friend. no. for my brother. :D
- i feel pissed about carol being pissed at me for me taking back her cable. omg was i supposed to leave it in the bloody classroom??? atleast i was being KIND. geez. next time dont ask me to do good deeds for people okay daryl and qais. sheesh. then all blame me somemore. WTH!
- blogger is pissing me off with the lag
- i need my iced lemon tea or else im going to explode soon

anyways chelsea drew with barcelona last night at barcelona's home so its all good. im sorry but waiting for this bloody page to load pretty much killed my mood so yeah i'll make it up to you guys. I promised to update yst but i kinda fell asleep............ sorry! :X. im sincerely sorry okay? i'll make it up to you guys, tmr 930pm im gonna update. thats not too early for anyone because the following day is good friday. very very good friday. i got ALOT of things to talk about so just keep an eye out for my next entry tmr. man utd is going down tonight. actually i dont care if arsenal or man utd loses. Chelsea fan right here. true blue :D. okay okay, update tmr night 930pm. gotta get some things done.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

edit: 11:36pm, finally this thing is updated. holy crap. i.need.my.iced.lemon.ted. NOW.

No comments: