Monday, April 27, 2009

to be the last one, who will sing you to sleep.



Hello ppls! :D this is gonna be a short post cause im hungry and my chicken rice is waiting for me in the kitchen. OMG mizi you know what? just now when i was walking out of school, this guy came up to me and said this. LOL totally unexpected.

person: hey you performed at odiocrib on saturday right?
me: huh... yeah why?
person: i saw you there, good performance man! I really like it when you sang my heroine!
me: ahaha really? wow thanks. but i had to scream like crazy after the first few songs so my voice cock up at times for the last few songs.
person: ya i agree, its hard to scream and sing. just stick to one lah, ask somebody else to scream so your voice wont be affected. good job though!
me: ahah thanks :D

omg it was so sudden i thought he wanted something from me or what. it was... strange but still very motivating :D. well we(my band) maybe having a gig on the 16th of may at fad media so i'll update more about it when its confirmed. okay, i shall update tonight with predictions of the chelsea vs barcelona match tmr. okay im gonna go off to bed now, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: