Sunday, April 26, 2009

you're my heroineeeee

theres probably mixed feelings about just now's gig but overall i think it was okay lah. Considering the fact that Audi turned out to be an asshole at possibly the WORST time ever and Isa being unable to make it for the gig. The first song was my heroine and i think that i did well for that song :D. The others are alright but my voice did screw up at times because i can't handle both screamo and singing at the same time. The screamo part was supposed to be audi's task but fuck him for not coming at all, that asshole. I shall not talk more about it because it'll make everyone pissed including myself. im pretty satisfied about today because i overcame my fear of singing to ppl. not much people know about it because it was soooo long ago. nonetheless, my closest friends do know the reason why im always scared of singing to ppl ever since i was young. oh gosh, so embarassing.... BUT im over it. okay lah im gonna wash up and get ready for bed. its waaay past my bedtime(since when does herrizal have a specific bedtime? this is madness!). frickin tired so i shall end it here and update later tonight since its already sunday. oh yes and CHELSEA WON!!!
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: