Thursday, April 30, 2009

it tears me apart



hello ppls! :D okay so as promised in my previous entry i shall update now. so yeah chelsea drew with barcelona while man utd won arsenal 1-0 courtesy of o'shea. I didnt watch the man utd match cause i was bloody tired but from what i heard from the man utd fans in the class, it was a shooting for man utd from start to end. of course, i just HAD to come to school wearing my AC Milan jersey. kena condemn sia LOL. My classmates are funny as hell :P.

I havent talked about my classmates so i shall do it here. I have different types of classmates. so far my classmates who are damn fun to be with is Syamil, Kalle, Jonny, Aaron, Li Min, Qais, Daryl, Faisal, Von and Lilo. They're really damn funny ah but the good thing is that they all take work seriously, once thats done then the humour slowly comes out :D. Syamil is our 'lawyer' in our class because he just loooves to debate, Kalle is the laid back cool guy who's mixed malay + finnish and Jonny is full of laughter even when stressed. So aaron's group was presenting just now and something funny happened when von asked me a question.

von: Herrizal answer the question eh.
me: huh? *sniff* but i dont want la.
von: just answer the question can
me: *insert whiny voice* but i dont waaaaaaaant :(.
kalle: AHAHA so cute sia, like small kid talking to his mom
*whole class laughs*
me: I got flu lah! *sniff*


but i really did sound like a small kid sia HAHAAHA. it was the bloody flu! overall its okay lah atleast my classmates are fun. During the lesson Lilo was sitting beside me and since we were bored, she played the thai horror movie Phobia so me and kalle K-po' ed in and watch it also. gruesome story lah. then at the last part, i was happy that the innocent pretty girl is alive then skali she gorge her eyes out because the ghosts wanted to take her soul or something. i hate those kind of movies.... the girl was cute. Lilo why did you have to show me the movie, now im gonna keep having that image of the girl with her eyesballs on her palm crying 'dont worry...it wont kill me. *sobs* it can't kill me. *sobs*'. omg it was so sad! imagine that happening to someone you care alot for. OMG gross. eee. LILO SEE LAH I CANT GET IT OFF MY MIND!!!



anyways going out of that topic now and into music! Paramore is finishing their new album so i cant wait for it! The whole band is very unique so thats why i love paramore :D. oh yes and regarding about the tag in my blog. I am sick and tired almost everyone in our band learning stuff improperly or at the last minute so I took the initiative to f'ing stress out that if we suck on the next practice session, im going to get replacements. So far, because halim has commitments ive already found another guitarist to take his place in the mean time. Halim has alot of school/work stuff and he cant make it for weekday practice sessions so we have to replace him for the time being. plus the guy is pretty good and hes a huge fan of FFAF (Funeral for a Friend) so it'll be easier for him to adapt to the songs that we're gonna play. we're having a gig on the 16th of may at Fad Studios so i have to force everyone to do their part. oh well, im gonna end it here, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: