Wednesday, April 21, 2010

hollow?

Helloooo! :D School has been... tough i guess. I mean year 2 is seriously.. um serious? No more "hey i'll do this part abit, play red alert 3 with the guys then come back and continue" anymore. The people in my new class are pretty awesome. they're really easy to get along with and so far, i've made quite a number of new friends. but of course w36c is the best lah, man that class will stay in my heart for as long as possible. oh the memories we used to have together in that class :D. Anyways I had lunch with Danial Lloyd, Rais and Zad (he prefers to be called Cobus from now on since he looks so much like that guy). Kai was probably at home sleeping or something.

Funny story how I started the day: so I woke up at 9 and checked my school account to see today's module: "Statistics...". I instantly went "HELL NAW." but I forced myself to go to school, got in and realised that today's lessons was super easy and I would've been an idiot if I didn't come. I think we finished our work around 1030am and I had like 2 hours to figure out why my internet wasn't working. So I got it fixed and I managed to somehow (god knows how) get better internet than all the others in the class. oh the benefits of randomly clicking things. :D.

anyways, heres a song that I came across on youtube. pretty good. Its a song by submersed and its called "hollow". It feels a little dark and a little like three days grace in my opinion.



alright last thing for the night: I'm gonna cover a song by SILVERSTEIN soon. I've been singing this particular song for months and i thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea if I covered it. i've never learned the guitar tabs/chords so I really don't know if my voice is gonna do justice for the song. I'd say, give me about 3 days to a week for me to learn the song on my guitar. i'm not promising anything but once I recorded it and it seems nice, i'll upload it. if it doesn't, no way in hell im letting you guys see it :x. alright i'm gonna go off now, gonna take a short nap and then wake up around 245am to watch Bayern Munich vs Lyon.
alright, gnite! :D

ps: aidil, fai and fizz, where were you guys :(. my cheese prataaaaaaa :(.

No comments: