Thursday, April 15, 2010

What made you so scared?



I know, I know. You'll probably say that i'm a little late to find about this song but whatever, its good! I was searching on about Saosin's old vocalist and I found his new band, Circa Survive. Unfortunately this is the only song I like from the band, not really my cup of tea if you ask me. That's also probably why I like Saosin's new singer Cove compared to Anthony Green.

Anyways I went to play lan with jack, his gf and halim yesterday. It was craaazy man ahaha, we played Nazi Zombies (youtube it, its awesome). I love how the zombies don't die within 1 shot and its like resident evil type of zombies, where they just don't die unless you shoot again and again. We played a lot of maps and most of it was like the 3 of us guys trying to protect dan's gf from hordes of zombies and zombie dogs while covering for each other. ahaha it was scary and fun at the same time. we should definitely do it again soon, aaah!

Tmr i'm meeting the guys at Alif before Isa goes for his China study trip. cool maaaan, I wish my school flew me out to some country far away and asks me to study there for awhile. alright i'm gonna end it here, I have to sleep cause I have class tmr at 945. D: TGIF. that's all I can say.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: