Friday, April 30, 2010

POSTOIIIIIIII~

okay I might have forgotten about updating yesterday but oh well, atleast i'm doing it now. ITS FRIDAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. tgiff. double f because you know whats in the middle of "its" and "friday". school has been ughhhh, hectic as hell. a lot of work to do, things to understand and furthermore microsoft excel has been irritating me to the core. thank god I have awesome classmates who actually help me out. They're a nice bunch so every lesson is kind of an enjoyable one. still, I miss w36c :'(. Can you believe its already 3 weeks?! omg time is going by so frickin fast!

anyways geez this place is dead isn't it? time to resurrect this blog. I didn't do much after school today except for going to mizi's house to get my memory card from his mom. (I wonder how that guy's doing in taiwan). Oh yeah I DID do something interesting. I got home, put down my bag, showered and then brought my acoustic guitar to the bathroom and played/sang like mad. It seriously has the best acoustics... at home lah. seriously you guys should try it! When nobody's at home, bring your acoustic guitar to the bathroom and play, suddenly your guitar will sound heavenly :D

I did mention about covering a song by silverstein a few entries back right? its about 75% done except that I have to get my finger muscles to remember the tabs without looking at them. should be done very soon if i'm not lazy, and you know how that always turn out. :P. anyways Iron man 2 is out today! I should be watching it soon with the guys from w36c but its not confirmed so we'll see. alright finally i'll end this entry with funny videos lah okay? First is Vitas' "real" voice(its just a parody ahha) and something awesome that I saw on failblog. Vitas sounds so f'ing retarded in that video AHAHHAHAH.





alright thats it for tonight, will update soon! gnite ppls! :D

No comments: