Thursday, October 11, 2007

Burn Baby Burn

Im pretty much in a bad mood and disgusted right now.. i'll explain later. :(
anyways the day started with me waking up at 830am? to open the door for halim..He came to use my computer and to pay back for my broken guitar string that he broke.so anyways i let him in and i went back to sleeping.. last thing i know he did is fix the string..then suddenly.. **twoink**


me(in sleepy/grumpy manner): wth?
him :...........silence.............. KNN CCB WHAT THE ****.. STUPID MOTHER ******..F*CK THIS GUITAR MAN! WASTE MY MONEY.
me: ???.. **looks at guitar**.. OH! HAHAHAHAHAH. nice one. **goes back to sleep**
him: IM TELLING YOU THIS GUITAR IS CURSED MAN I BUY THIS STRING.. QUALITY STRING..HAVENT EVEN PLAY AND THE STRING BROKE. WTF? 2ND TIME U KNOW!
me: it probably just hates your hand.
him: (-_-)


haha poor halim..he sincerely wanna pay back for the string then skali the string snapped..who wouldnt be pissed? :P?

Random thought of the day: I feel like my skin changes it fairness according to the weather.. SERIOUS! no joke.its like when its damn hot outside,but im inside building you know,i turn dark brown.. but when its rainy/at night or cold weather, i turn fair or at times, Pale white.. no joke no joke! serious! its probably my skin's pigmentation or something.

halfway in the noon,mom took day off cuz she was sick.. then i helped her clean the house,wipe/mop/vacuum/wash plate/throw trash/arrange some stuff.. hope she gets well soon :).. love her alot :)

then went to play pool with pei xiang & jack..almost got into a fight with this 1 fat dude who was watching the shop cuz out of nowhere he scream at us.. so anyways went home with jack..k NOW THE DISGUSTING PART.

how would you feel,if you were eating ice cream..oo soo nice..then out of NOWHERE,a
cockroach came flying to YOUR FACE just beside ur ice cream?i didnt notice it until jack told me lol.

me: wth whos wire sia hit my face
jack: cockroach lah i saw it flying around near us.
me: **spits out ice cream** EEE WTF MAN KNN I'LL F'ING KILL THAT COCKROACH CCB KNN PIECE OF ****. if he ever reincarnate into a human or something he OR his children will be born retarded I TELL YOU! KNN
jack: hahahah chill ah its only cockroach
me: SEE LAH NOW I NO MOOD TO EAT **throws away ice cream**

omg i dont even know if that bugger touched my ice cream or not.. :(.. haha ive always been scared of cockroaches since young.. like earlier last month i accidentally stepped on one while barefooted in my kitchen.. it was alive but it couldnt move.. i was SO pissed i tell you.. i took my air freshener and saw the "Flammable,Do not expose to Fire" sign and took a lighter. :).. mother fker got burnt and i just left it there and ask my dad to throw it outside.. lol
k lah maybe im cruel :P.. but i seriously hate them.. ARGH! im being such a woman hahaha..

after that,sent jack home then i also went home.. pretty much the end of the day.
Moral of the story: never ever EVER piss me off when im eating or trying to eat. you'll end up like the cockroach that got barbecued in my kitchen :)

that pretty much sums up my whole day,till then, nite ppls :)

No comments: