Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm falling away,away from your arms..

SELAMAT HARI RAYA :DDDD


Finally!No more fasting yay!! :).. tmr is the first day of hari raya.. and that means.. good food,kuih's,delicacies,$$$ :P. haha cant wait to go out with my schoolmates :D.. i sense something good's going to happen soon hahaha! Anyways woke up today at 5pm.. sick ah.. stupid dad brought his flu to me..Helped my mom & bro to clean the house.. damn tiring.. ahh! but still we were pissed at dad cuz he was being an ass by lazing around.. excuse is that hes sick.. this happened lol..

me: wtf..why he sit there do nothing when we got alot of things to do?
bro: he say he sick..but you also sick but can do work.. so WTF?
mom: hes not sick...sickENING.. :) lazy pig.. he cacat(retarded) what..everyone must help him do work
me & bro: HAHAH

and this also happened during dinner lol..
me: dont put that much food on my plate lah i cant eat that much
bro: ya lah.. let him put by himself.. hes not retarded
dad: nvm eat..
mom: eh stupid,dont put that much food on his plate.Hes not like you,mouth like longkang,anything give also eat..give shit also eat.idiot..
me: **whoaa** HAHAHAHAHAH
bro: **??????**

and so mom is pissed at dad for being a lazyass the whole day HAHAHA.. serves him right..
HAHAHAH i just remembered,yesterday while riding my bro's bike..his slippers fell on the road and he was like "EH GO GO TAKE NOW FASTER GOT BUS GOT BUS"
so i was like dodging vehicles just to take his stupid slipper.. lol.. idiot! anyways my house is pretty much done now,new look :).. whoever coming to my house this year,you'll see lah i guess :) haha..

anyways i was just thinking about how years passed and i just cant move on from some people & stuff.how ive always been patient and determined. sad ah like even if you try so hard,you wont get past square 1.and everyone's forcing you to move on when you just dont want to. Im regretting how like i never grab an opportunity when it shows up..now i have to dread for it..pretty much sucks.also ive been thinking about how a good friend ive been to many ppl and it all goes down the drain at times.I can still remember the days when im mean but blah..i dont want to be like that again.now when anyone is mean to me i'll just be smiling and in my heart,i always know that i can be meaner than him/her. :)..trust me i can :).its really amazing that what means little to you now,may mean alot in about 5 years time.oh its true :(.i miss those old memories.

doesnt it suck when you put everything on the line just to be happy? then you find that its not gonna happen after a long time of trying? its not that you want more,its just that you're never gonna get it.effort gone down the drain man. haha im being emo again.. slow recovery process.its really hard to forget something that meant the world to you once.you know what i mean.OR even better! people have distorted sense of taste.. lol SO MEAN LAH.. also ive been thinking how over the past years i changed ALOT. i used to look like an idiot (no offence :P) but i changed so much.. and it all went down the drain! you guys know me well,2 years ago and me now, is WAY different right? haha! inside and outside.i just hope that theres a way for me to finally grab the opportunity once and for all.

bah too emo lah..i shouldnt be emo at this time.its HARI RAYA :D.. happy time!and looking at the bright side,i can finally play soccer in peace cuz fasting is over.. well ppls its 2:35am and im tired..off to bed! :) nite ppls :) ima upload the pics of my house soon!

"I never thought that this could go
And take me away from all I know
And leave me to think I'm on my own
But your love will take me, you were the one...

...Who sat through nights
You held me tight
And made sure I'm okay
And I thank you for the love you gave to me"

haha sounds ALOT like me...

No comments: