Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"but dreams are so intoxicating,when you're doing this alone"

Well its 3:15am in the morning and i just got back about an hour ago?Played pool with Danial,Halim & Pei Xiang.. won 3 times,lost once :).. im getting better yay!Dan accidentally hit the black ball like.. 4 times?.. how ironic is that he also hit the black ball 4 times,4 days ago,at the SAME table. haha oooo twilight zone~
On the way back me & Halim were singing A7X songs, "chapter four","i wont see you tonight","Unholy Confessions".. haha i tell you it was awesome :D.. we were singing while dan was being left out LOL..we sang all the way from ten mile to BP mac,to jelapang.. ALL the way :P. and i was singing the first two verses of "gone so young" by Amber Pacific..good song,good meaning :). My voice suits the song well :) cheywahh.. haha!

Anyways got back at about 2 and my bro asked me to sit down and talk to him..at first i was like "wtf?" but it was about his gf ah.. so i give advice this and that..hang on bro dont ever give up :).atleast you got gf! shes a pretty girl,take good care of her k? :)
so anyways i have been pretty much singing the whole day.. BFMV, "all these things","tears dont fall" and my fav "Hit the Floor"(its on the page btw).. also sang senses fail - calling all cars and amber pacific - gone so young.. yah im listening to gay songs right now ok cuz they mean alot to me right now :P.. soon then i shall go back to metal!! **headbangs**
but yeah the song by senses fail and amber pacific really do mean alot to me :).songs do carry hidden meanings dont they? haha! its all in the lyrics :).heres an obvious tip,if you wanna know what the person is feeling/thinking,listen to the lyrics to they song they always listen to.. MOST of the times,it does paint a big picture,if you know what i mean :).. i feel like i wanna sing amber pacific - gone so young next year lol..but scared lah!bah..maybe ah? haha!


anyways ive been thinking about seriously moving with my sis to the states after sec 5.so i gave her a call and she told me that she supported it all the way.but theres a catch.

3 choices
1. Do sec 5,finish O's,do SAT exam (exam to get into university,my sis says its easy),apply for student visa,HOUSTON BABY!
2. Do sec 5,finish O's,go NS,do SAT while doing that,2 years then poof, HOUSTON!!
3. Do sec 5,finish O's,wait 1 year so i turn 18,go to the USmarines (lol).. its my dad's great idea for me to go to army.. EH HELLO i know u sergeant lah no need to make me into a killing machine like you.. because he say if i join the marines,sg government cannot pull me back into SG :D.. to think of it.. it would be awesome also..but i'll miss everyone here lah :(

so whatever you want to say/do to me or with me,do it by 1 year ok?dont malu malu ah or not no more time :P LOL.ok lah,i'll leave you guys with "Amber Pacific - Gone so Young".. listen and you'll know why i like this song right now :P.. the senses fail song is my in friendster lazy lah i wanna go paste the shit here..till then,Nite and tc ppls! :)


No comments: