Friday, February 27, 2009

hey there delilah



hello ppls! :D I just woke up a few minutes ago because i fell asleep while uploading that video onto youtube. i took it to test out how my camera picks up the sound of me playing my guitar through the amp. unfortunately my amp got a little cuckoo and had an irritating buzz sound everytime i turn it on. I took it last night around 3am in the morning but i was lazy to upload on youtube so i did it just now. well anyways the video contains me playing a few riffs and songs for you guys (including decode) so check it out if you want to. i tried to do a pinch harmonic when i turned on my amp and put it to overdrive but holy cow it sounded horrible. im not gonna stretch it any further because im feeling sleepy all over again so im gonna end it here
oh well, gnite ppls! :D


No comments: