Monday, May 4, 2009

what lies within

We had a practice session just now from 5pm to 7pm at tiet studio and WAHHAHA IT WAS DA BOMB! Everything went perfectly even though Isaac didnt come. Honestly it was the best session so far with my band. We also came up with a name for our band. We were brain-storming in the bus and i suggested that we make a phrase. we came up with 'what lies within' as that was what we could think of. Everyone did well today even jack's girlfriend. I added a few extra power chords and palm mutes for 'this year's most open heartbreak' to make it sound even better :D. Just wait for 16th may ppls! Tickets are at $8 each, $10 if you buy from the door. Buy it from Herrizal Nazari okay ppls?! :D gosh, i really can't wait for the gig!!! We're gonna NAIL it! YEAAAAAH!!!

I was really sick few days ago but im doing alot better now. that's why i didnt update on the weekends, i really had no energy to do so. Oh and sis, if you're reading this do call the house asap so I can help you out with your fashion blog okay? I'll update real soon maybe tmr night. I shall end it here. gotta get some late night dinner then im off to collapse on my bed. Once again, catch our band 'What Lies Within' on the 16th of May at Fad Studios (Somewhere at Arab Street, Near Bugis). Buy the tickets from me!
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: