Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chelsea, winners of the FA cup.

Chelsea are the winners of the FA Cup. YEAHHH! I havent been updating lately cause I wasnt in the mood to do so. A couple of things happening in my life pretty much killed my mood for a couple of days but im fine now. We've been celebrating quite a number of bday's in class lately. First its Syam's then Daryl's then its Aaron's. My classmates are great! Funniest highlight of the week is when Wen Hui walked into class with this guy just before lesson started and everyone was like 'who the heck is that?'.. so this happened :P.

me: ooh wen hui, who is that? your boyfriend ah? :P
wen hui: huh? oh.... hehe no la.
Kalle: HEY YOU! *points to the wen hui's supposed boyfriend*
Kalle with serious tone: I'm watching you ah! Take good care of her ah! if got anything wrong i'll find you.
*whole class laughs*
Wen Hui: AHYOO. Oh my god... -_-.


AHAH you should've seen wen hui's face. she was blushing so bad its like someone just slapped her! Alright im gonna end it here because im getting distracted by the tv in my brother's room. School's out and the holidays are in so that means I have alot of time to blog like before. enjoy the new song in my blog! im gonna update MUCH more so watch out for new entries!
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: