Tuesday, May 19, 2009

a little bit late



Align Center
I know this is a little late but OMG THE GIG WAS AWESOME! Aidil was our guest vocalist for the day. There were a few minor setbacks such as halim tuning to drop C while i tuned to drop D so the sound didnt really mix up well. Nonetheless it was still fun as hell because we got everyone to sing along. My favourite was definately the part when everyone sang 'Smash apart what you create.. TED!' omg it was so cool cause like 20+ people all sang that line. HAHA i love it! The sound quality sucks but thats the best I can get from my nikon coolpix cam. its not a camcorder so the quality isnt that good.



I didnt sing much for this gig because its hard as hell for me to sing and play at some parts. dont be harsh on aidil because he was screaming like crazy the day before from our practice session AND he has to do high notes. trust me, i've heard him do high notes and he can go f'ing high without any problems HAHA. anyways halim brought like an army of his secondary school friends? omg it was like close to 20 of them sia! I actually recognise some of them from playing street soccer ages ago. I brought mizi, hafiz, isa, ihsan and fairul to the gig because they wanted to see me perform. woo it was so fun! HAH i still cant forget everyone in the room singing along to smashed into pieces. OH YA and HEY JOHN TOO! 'Well it must be difficult! claiming to be, the kings and queen but its ALL! for nothing!'. I'll compile all the cool/funny things captured by our camera man, fairul during the gig. i'll finish it asap so you guys can laugh at stupid things like mizi stealing danial's mic AHAHA. I have a bloody test tmr on cognitive so im gonna go off now to revise. I'll put up the compilation of the videos very soon! :D

Before i end this entry, i'd like to say sorry for not updating for almost a week because i was really busy preparing for the gig and also busy with school stuff. i'll update soon enough! anyone got any lobangs for a good vocalist? preferably a girl who can hit high notes, that'd make our lives easier sia! AHAHA. omg we can even play saosin stuff if we get a girl vocalist. okay, back to revising.
oh well, gnite ppls!

No comments: