Monday, May 25, 2009

looks can be deceiving.... NO KIDDING

I havent been updating for quite sometime cause im really busy with schoolwork and also studying. I'll update regularly so this place can be alive once again. Now its dead and there's echo all over. anyways um.... rumour has it that Megan Fox is a tranny. WTF? It can't be..... it just isnt possible. I mean look at her shoulders! it doesnt even look like a man. shes too pretty to be a tranny lah! Kalle, you single handedly ruined my day by telling me thats shes a boy once. thanks.



It just cannot be true... I MEAN COME ON. whats next? David Beckham is a girl? -.- damn lah! i hope shes just making those statements cause she's insecure of her looks. Aaron was teasing me in class just now 'everytime you mention that megan fox is hot, now do you think HE is hot?'. omg... eee. bah. okay im gonna end it here because i really got nothing to say. im going to buy my brother's bday present after school tmr with shasha so its gonna be a long day for me. also, Man Utd vs Barcelona is on this week so check it out ppls!
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: