Wednesday, May 13, 2009

taking on seven years



woohoo! From left to right Herrizal, Qais, Syamil and Jonny! Actually people like Faisal, Kalle, Lilo, Daryl, Aaron etc were supposed to be in the picture but they either left early or are too shy to take pics :P. It was syam's idea for the guys to wear formal black today and there we go! Faisal and Mr Handsome, Kalle was supposed to be in the pic but they ran off to god knows where at the last minute. this is the first time i ever tried to edit a picture... yes i have awesomely bad editing skills. I just edited the contrast, brightness and fumbled around with the other settings. hey dont look at me, im clueless when it comes to editing pics!

anyways today's lesson was alright I guess because the whole class was lively. Li Min kept 'correcting' everyone's mistakes and we were pretty impressed until we all had nothing to say. Then its the usual for us, do work then play need for speed undercover and left4dead. Yes, you all shall awe in the presence of my b-e-a-u tiful Lamborghini Gallardo..... that I can only afford in the game. unless of course I become a millionaire in the future, tsk tsk. Oh yes, I was sick yesterday because of the rain. I only had my hoodie to protect me from the cold drops of rain while i was walking back home. nice. Anyways, i logged on msn the other night and kalle intiated a convo that is quite interesting and funny. okay so theres this girl in the class right, we call her 'superstar'. She is bloody irritating (to me) because of multiple disgusting ways and also she never does anything. read the convo for more info. Then from that topic, we totally moved to girls. Kalle is a totally cool guy I tell you!





No, im not overreacting but she really is like a perv u know. eee. must avoid at all costs man! anyways its nice to know that Kalle likes chinese girls too. welcome to the club! Qais you too right? :D We talked about lots of things after that so in a way i got to know him much better and vice versa. well I have to practice the songs on my guitar so i shall end it here. our last practise session will be this friday at tiet room 3! Halim wasnt kidding when he said that he wanted to book 3 hours for us. If i go deaf after that session, im killing him. im still pissed about getting a C after writing 638 words that does make sense so i shall calm myself down. stupid school. URGH. soon. soon.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: