Tuesday, June 30, 2009

oooh my dream car!



crap I totally forgot about updating tonight. :/ SORRY! I got caught up with discussing band stuff with halim. We're discussing about what songs to cover next. Apparently jack wants another gig but i dont feel like having another one for awhile. It got boring for me cause we'll have a list of songs but the problem is always the high notes or full-song screamo. Like for eg, i wanna play feel good drag but the high notes in there makes it hard for any guy to sing. we need somebody who can sing high notes without a problem. see this is why i always tell them that we need a female vocalist -.-

Dont even get me started about selling the tickets. You can call me a lazy ass but atleast the people who I invite are present on the day itself. I hate it because some people just back out at the last minute then we'll have to pay for the ticket. its weird because I have a lot of songs to play but theres always problems. heck if i wanted to i'd ask them to play 'there's no sympathy for the dead' by escape the fate :P. Kick ass vocals, riffs and solo. All rounder. 'we see the stone falling from the sky, on fire! the blinding light beaming from our eyes, our desire!' omg i love that song :D.


okay the point is im getting bored of doing these things so I just need some time off from it. I prefer just playing slow acoustic songs to myself when im bored these days. i'm starting to write my own song tonight too. it's just a side project to kill time and to pen down my thoughts and emotions. its interesting because its somewhat like poetry. there's always a meaning behind every line, its just how you relate it to yourself or the person who wrote it. okay i'm not sure where i'm heading for this entry so i shall end it here. i'm talking nonsense plus all-text entries bore you guys to death. (yes i know). tmr night okay! FOR REAL. 830pm i'll start an entry.... with pics! I put that lamborghini reventon picture there because mizi has an entry about cars. now that's my dream car! *drools*. one day you'll be mine...
okay off to bed!
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: