Tuesday, June 30, 2009

embrace the dark side



As promised from my previous entry, I shall update. Okay so me and the guys already watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and i'll give it a 4.5/5 rating. If you love the first one, then you should totally watch this one. Lots of funny scenes and also lots of new characters both autobots and decepticon. Wheelie from the decepticon (toy monster truck) is damn funny. oh and the twins too! You're gonna see lots of action especially halfway through. ALOT of action. They really made this one seem like a war instead of just a personal feud. The bad part about it is that sometimes the scenes are too predictable. The ending was also rushed in my opinion, they could've made the fight between Optimus Prime and the Fallen a little longer. But of course there are unpredictable scenes. Sam screaming like a girl when he found out that the college girl he just kissed is a decepticon in disguise is just funny! ahha. it's a really good movie for guys out there because it satisfies our 10 year old boy desire to break things. I'm sure there will be a 3rd part of the transformers movie because its normally a trilogy. Lord of the Rings, Matrix, Spiderman etc. Megatron and Starscream also said 'this is not over' so that means there's probably gonna be a last part. I'm definately going to watch it again soon. Watch it in the cinemas people, its well worth your money!

Okay time for more pictures. 2 of them were taken when I met up with Veronica few days back while the other two were taken about a week ago in class. Ohh there were alot more silly pictures, trust me :P.









It was Aaron's idea to take pictures so I played along ahah. Soon Lilo also joined in! Geez it took me 1 hour to find my camera. Looking at the picture that I took with Veronica reminded me of something. Alot of people including her used to tease me alot when I was in primary school because of my height. Omg I was 148cm once okay. -_-. I found out a few days ago that I grew taller by 3 cm in 1 year! From 165cm to 168cm now WAHHAA :D. My target is 170cm. I'll be happy if I get 170cm. Anyways I can't play Grand Theft Auto 4 on this laptop because it lags like mad! damn :(. Grand Theft Auto is my all time favourite game. 13 gb of data gone to waste just like that! nvm, I got Jedi Academy to play. I'm so gonna choose the dark side because the light side are for pansies. REAL MEN CHOOSE THE DARK SIDE :D! okay im off to go kill my Jedi Partner and betray my Jedi Master. i'll change my blog song first, mizi is tired of listening to new divide. he says that the song is nice but the commercials playing it again and again pisses him off. Good Luck for your mid years mizi!
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: