Tuesday, June 16, 2009

well its better late than never... right?

I'm lying on my bed right now with my laptop so i'll just make a quick entry before i fall asleep. Happy Belated Bday to my brother Faz Enrique! your present is gonna be in your room by 8am later so stop bugging me about a present. It doesnt cost that much but its definately something you wanted so i think you'll be happy when you see it :). you want a bloody expensive gift ask sis, i'm not the rich one here. Hopefully you'll like my present and return me the favor.... ahem Mitsubishi lancer ex.. *wink wink*. you know what i mean. okay im gonna post the pics later but for now im off to bed.
gnite ppls! :D

edit: crap the flu is killing my throat. The person from sg idol called just now and told me that i'll be auditioning on the 23rd at 1030am. that means i have less than a week to get my voice back. aaaah this flu is getting really bad. my nose is completely blocked and when i blow, it comes out blood. how great is that? -.- i'll try to update later cause im going out with my brother now. who goes to town at 12:54am, you tell me? ahaha if you have a vehicle, anything is possible. (which is why i wanna get my driver's license soon). update later!

No comments: