Monday, June 29, 2009

the sound of your voice painted on my memories



First of all, I would like to say this. RIP Michael Jackson. You will always be remembered for your music and your moves. Despite all the rumours circulating around him when he was still alive, alot of us still grew up listening to his songs. Heck, i was born in 1991 and I still remember singing along to 'i want you back' and 'billie jean' when i was a kid. Everything started going crazy for him when his skin colour started to change as he had vitiligo. Honestly I think that the stories of him being messed up in the head is just rumours. He loved children and he would do anything for anyone. He wouldnt even hurt a fly but yet people surrounding him just want to exploit him for his money. Its really a sad case because he was really a kind soul but filthy people who only care about money just made his life go downhill. RIP Michael Jackson, you will be missed.

Okay i shall move on now, I went to a lot of places yesterday. I started off going to ngee ann city to support my pri sch friend Veronica in some competition. The night before she asked me on msn to come down and support her and also to bring along as many friends as possible. Mizi and the others were busy so I went down alone since I had to send my ipod for servicing. I came a little late so i missed a couple of things. Nevertheless I still came so that's atleast something ahha. i took a couple of pictures with veron after the whole thing and went off to get my ipod fixed. I'll upload the pictures soon. I arrived at funan by 730 and found out that the shop is closed. It states there 'Mon to Sat, 9am to 8PM'. I was there at 730 and it was closed. wth? I was damn pissed so i decided to go to esplanade to watch the performance at the bay.

It was okay lah not as good as the singers at timbre. You guys should dine it at 'Timbre', they have good bands playing there. I forgot the band name but the vocalist sang heaven by bryan adams beautifully. okay back to esplanade. There were random fireworks from the ndp rehearsal. There were also alot of couples spending time together especially with the performance at the bay. I guess the songs made it 'romantic' eh? I can't wait to see Anberlin perform there. I told mizi if it drizzles on 30th august. it would be PERFECT. Unwinding cable car and inevitable would fit perfectly under that weather. Went home after the short performance. Me, mizi, fizz, isa and fairul visited Aidil at NUH just now. He's there because his throat infection got worse and if it gets worse, he's gonna need operation. poor aidil. I hope everything goes well soon enough :). okay school is closed for 7 days because the class above ours has swine flu. That means more time to study and play my GTA 4 HAHA! i'll update tmr night!
oh well, gnite ppls! :D (off to play gta 4. hah!)

No comments: