Friday, November 16, 2007

Drunk ppl are zombies. Funny zombies.

Presenting the real meaning of the word HIGH!



"lets go changi!! to see kuih!" - gabin drunk
"COME AH I NOT SCARED AH! eh you dont kencing(pee) in the bed u know" - gabin
"gabin u drunk ah gabin"- me.. "who say im drunk?"(with utmost confidence LOL) - gabin
"i want to walk around..i cannot sleep.. i want to see kuih ah..why my head dizzy ah? what did i do ah?" 'eh fuck u lah go sleep gabin'
"hello maryjane..are you horny? you're supposed to call me half an hour ago..." - jack drunk,calling his girl (-_-)


soo im back from chalet hahaha its really fun :D!! we gotta make 1 for either our class or whoever that knows me :D being drunk makes you utterly and downright stupid HAHA.. its true! thats me,gabin and jack being drunk at the chalet HAHA.. intially i felt really heavy-hearted cause everyone just seems to be together.. Jack with phil girl named mary jane,halim with some chinese girl at his workplace named hui teng,hidhir with his chinese girl named april,louis with chelsea,farit with some malay girl etc etc.. best thing is i have nobody to talk to now because my all friends have been stolen!! :( ... so i felt that i just needed something to take me away from feeling sad and make me feel happy :).. so i turned to my long forgotten friend: Alcohol
heres some of the other clips that i recorded.. in total there we 3 people who were drunk.me,Gabin and Jack.. im the one who sounds like so smashed up and slow in the clip.. haha i sound VERY different. :) enjoy cause i know you guys will laugh when u hear this :P.. i uploaded it on imeem so just sit back and enjoy :)!!




some of the things me and gabin said
,
"see ah, just now ah i see farit u know.. BUT LIKE HE GO AWAY u know.. u know anot?!"- me
"see ah, like.. ppl like me u know.. but then like.. I DONT LIKE PEOPLE U KNOW.. U KNOW ANOT?" - me
"i still want to drink!.. i seeing double u know.. 12 oclock u know..12 oclock" - gabin
"i want to sleep u know.. but i miss "people" u know..i cannot sleep u know.. like i must talk u know?!"
- me drunk



"eh how gabin.. feeling nice ah?i RECORDIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!" - me
"eh jack.. dah drunk eh? kau mabok eh? aku sikit je" - me
[translation, eh jack.. u drunk eh? u drunk issit? i abit only]
"OK GABIN BUHBYEEEEEEEE... BUHBYEEEEEEEE.BUHBYEEEEEE" - me
"aper? EH WE DRUNK WE BECOME ZOMBIE AH?eh gabin i see like two fan sial!"- me
"eh u want drink more anot?!" - me

HAHAHA.. just 6 shots of martel can make me go retarded.. omg I really cant believe i said all those things and more!! louis told me like i talked about some party at dhoby ghaut at 1pm.. LOL.. we were so noisy someone complained :S.. a few things were not on the clips but still they're damn funny..credits to the people who remembered what we blabbered :P.. being drunk is really something you need to try atleast once! ok im just being evil.. BUT! you know you're drunk but you just cant control your mouth!! all the thoughts deep inside will all spill out! serious!
"eh who got bring me makan ah?i want to walk around mcdonalds.. buy makan.. walk walk"- Gabin
"EH ARSENAL CHAMPIONS ALREADY ANOT AH?"- gabin
"i like her u know.. then ah she make me saaaaaadd... then right i feel saaaaaaaad.. then right u know anot?i still like her u know! U KNOW ANOT?!"
- me (omg..)

thats me being drunk btw.. i got no idea why i took that pic.. haha..and halim said i called him at 1am just to say "eh u good ah?.... ok BUHBYEE... BUHBYEEEEE" HAHA i guess i love to say and hear that eh? lol im so retarded when im drunk.. could've taken alot more pics or called more ppls but my phone went low batt.. so sorry ah ppls :(..feel soo much better now haha.. and ever heard of ppl saying that drunk ppls look good/better when they're awake? ITS DAMN TRUE!.. i woke up with 3 girls smiling at me and cheekily laughing asking "eh you ok already? you drunk very funny leh hehehe"..so i went to wash my face and saw the mirror.. WOW! haha.. its true i tell you! i look damn good at that moment haha..felt really awkward and confused when gabin asked me when i was singing 'vulnerable' by secondhand serenade alone outside when everyone is sleeping,
"wah love song sia..who is it for?".. 'yeah haha..nobody lah just sing sing..' gabin's like, "sure anot?!".. 'yeah... ok for a girl lah'.. then he went "ahaha she sure happy one right? you sing to her".. i just got silent and went 'yeah i guess she is..'
i love this new song in my blog.. its from anberlin "dismantle. repair."
i thank a person for re-introducing them to me again haha.. the song is slow at the start but the chorus is catchy!!
Oh oh, things are gonna change now for the better
Oh oh, things are gonna change

Give me time to prove
Prove I want the rest of yours (prelude)
Call this a prelude to a lifetime of you
It's not that I hang on every word
I hang myself on what you repeat
It's not that I keep hanging on
I'm never letting go

[Chorus 2x]
Hands, like secrets, are the hardest thing to keep from you
Lines and phrases, like knives, your words can cut me through
Dismantle me down (repair)
You've dismantled me
You've dismantled me


ok emo's coming so i better go sleep before it gets to me..Nite ppls! :)

No comments: