Saturday, November 10, 2007

its easier to run

sick,sick,sick AHHHH.. today is so terrible for me.. slept at like 4am and woke up at 3. got high fever,cough,sinus.. supposed to go to dinner now but noooo sick ppl cannot go to dinner.. wth. (-_-).. soo im rotting at home.. alone.
  1. nobody to talk to on msn cuz everyone's out or busy or something else..
  2. and i cant sing at the window because my nose is blocked and im using my mouth to breathe (and its not raining :P)
  3. cant play the guitar because the oh-so-fucking-awesome Halim snapped my string and im too lazy to go down and get a new one
  4. cant call people because i lost my voice and i sound like someone with throat cancer
it goes on and on... damn it.. :(.. ok im getting pissed so.. better find something to do!I miss my classmates lah! :(.. talked on the phone with wan jun yst until like 330am about sweet sch memories.. like how me and anul would sing like nobody's business in class :P.. oh oh and how that time i sang temperature by sean paul in f&n class with lovely Maria HAHAHA.. and miss watie was like "OMG herrizal?!".. speaking of which Miss watie's wedding coming.. cant wait to see my classmates all again :D
ok so apparently while typing i found my long lost LP Meteora Album :D.. OH! OH! i used to sing this song everyday like 5 years ago? yeah should be thats when meteora went out and uhh....

oh okay now i know why i sang it alot of times a long time ago..heh :(
ok no no no no no no.. i gotta stop being emo.. my previous entry was happy so gotta be happy :D
Gotta remember.. NO EMO MORE SCREAMO (refer to previous entry :P) Nite ppls! Im gonna go find something do :P.


No comments: