Tuesday, November 20, 2007

im always gonna worry about,the things that could make us cold

ARGH. I so hate stereotypes. You're good in sports,means you're probably bad in studies. You're blonde,you must be dumb.You hear metal,you must be satanic.You're quiet in class,you must be emo(lol). You attract girls even though you dont want to,you must be a flirt. You're not attached even though you can get 1 easily,you must be gay. WTF? im pissed beyond words because SOME people just seem to think that im the last two points up there.Seriously feel like just shoving my shoe to every damn person who said im a flirt.. WTF? eh please lah,its not like i go around and make every girl feel special and feel happy about it. still can ask me somemore, "if you can get the pretty girls in school to talk to you and get close to you,how come you're still single? confirm gay wan" there is absolutely no reason to remind me im not attached.. How the hell would i know?! ever thought im not attracted to them? EVER DID?! Why jealous ah you cannot get them to talk to you? Damn it how many times must say if i wanted a different person,i would get one a LONG time ago. Learn it,live it, love it. until then, you ppls can go FUCK yourself k? :D. You wanna go try and get the pretty girls in sch,go on. im not restricting anyone,i couldnt care less either. But with an attitude like that,so naive,its a wonder how you ppls will even get a girl/guy.

Ok so..im feeling mellow now so back to happy me :D.im just really upset and pissed off because its just that i dont want people to think im the flirt around because thats not who i really am. Dont ask me why im not attached. please. :( it'll just make me reminisce even more. I'll just stick to one even though i can get alot more okay? I can get alot more prettier ones with ease,thats true. but i already found a special one and i'll just stick to that okay?even though i'll probably die waiting,nothing's gonna change that :).

so cute right when i was small AHAHAHAHA :P..
ookay...romantic moment over..ok so so while writing this i remembered something funny during the chalet HAHAHA..
**5am** Hafiz: Alright guys and girls,wake up..its time!!you all know what to do.. Mari Kita Rakyat Singapura,Sama sama menuju. BAHAGIA!
all of the girls and guys sleeping: "WTH?? OI TURN OFF THE LIGHTS AND SHUT UP LAH!!"
some of the girls who're not sleeping: "hahaha everyone waking up already!!"
**morning**
Pei Xiang: eh zal,yst u mabok(drunk) sia!
me,with confidence: WHERE GOTTTTTT?!

so......im gonna get my electric guitar soon yay!! :D. not sure what to get but lets see how ah haha.my bday's coming yay!! dunno what to plan with the ppls,gonna ask them if they wanna do like chalet or smth..confirm they want :D. if they want then can invite some ppls that i really wanna invite :D :D :D :D
and my mom introduced me to this lovely song from an indo band and ive been screaming my lungs out singing this song's chorus ahaha.ITS AN ACHIEVEMENT OKAY?! I rarely sing indo/malay songs..like once per year!!haha i remember the time when i asked my malay teacher like:
me: Cikgu, Dinding is Window right?
cikgu: window?! (-_-')
others: HAHAHA say only you malay
me: typically im not exactly malay what.. so HAHAHAHA!

then everyone just shuts up LOL! me and maria are like the sotongs in malay class haha.. shes with her slang and im forever asking teacher to translate english into malay.. ahaha.

Randomness: haha my horoscope is quite funny right now..
Bottom Line: If you're looking for a new romance to start, playing 'hard to get' is not advised. (no kidding.. :/..)


Oh and this song in my blog reminds me of the old times!! its called 'dishwalla - angels or devils'.. i used to sing it quite often when i was young.. that time i found this song while watching smallville HAHA! i remember! :D.. ok this rain is making me feel sad and im starting to miss the times when i used to talk happily with uhh... :( ahh..who am i kidding.. ok la its a fact that i miss the times when things went alright with me and her...i really just wished that a miracle would happen and things will go the right way for me..this awkward silence is killing me :/.. i miss her so bad awwww :( :( :( there i said it!! maybe its just wishful thinking of my part.. :/.. after all it is hard to pick up the phone and call or get online to talk.. :(.. but still after everything i do infact miss her :( :( :( aww.. i wonder how shes doing now :/
ok la i better end this entry cuz its getting a little too long and my mom just said to me, "i regret ever introducing to you that song.. stop shouting lah..I want to sleep." HAHAHA. somehow this rain is making me feel sooooo empty :S.. rain makes ppl sad lah aiyo... rain also makes me miss ppl :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Nite ppls!

No comments: