Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Now this is what its like when Worlds Collide.



Sorry haha havent been updating much because well im busy and now i got ALOT of things to say :D.. haha I think its more of a form of apology for my absence :P. ok so miss watie's wedding was alright but wan jun didnt want to go watch movie. ok so went to play pool with razak.. taught him lots of stuff and hes doing pretty good for himself now :D. sang sang and sang even more hahah.. pretty much what happened on sunday. so ive always been wondering why people say im rich.. I dunno am I? haha im not boasting or anything but i just think im normal..not rich :/ because I'm not!

me: hey doode,honestly,do you think i'm rich?

halim: YES. you ARE rich. you get to go to US more than once,you get whatever you want.. You got like 5?6? original levis jeans.
me: where got? i think im above average.
halim: ... Above average is rich already la GUNDU!! hahaha.. you know ah you used to be smart.
me: eh you shut up ah before i put your cute little kitten in your guitar bag and zip it up so got no air!! hahahah.. OR i put hot water inside until full then i throw from my 22th story house. confirm nice!
***momentary silence**
halim: oh bastard ah? you are fucking cruel.



HAHAH.. ok so apart from that.. nothing much happened.. I quit my job cuz its boring haha.. so i can update every single day yay!! ok so i got some uh.. SHOCKING stuff to tell you guys but ill talk about it later. so nothing much really just playing the guitar and singing all day/night long cuz there is nothing to do.. learning some songs on my acoustic such as my heroine,all these things i hate.. etc etc. First priority is to nail my heroine cuz then i can sing along :D. i can already sing the song so just need to learn from the tabs. halfway there!! but sometimes it does feel lonely though.. im singing with/to nobody except myself... and whats really just so degrading is that I cant sing and play to her.If only i could do that,i'd put all my fear away. if only I could.. :/ i find my heroine acoustic version a lovely song :D.. well dont you ppls? haha.

Random thought of the day (seriously random but quite a number of ppl in our school MAY know who im referring to :P)

How do you girls feel when your bf neglects you like hell? For example, lets name the girl Mary and the guy Tom. Mary and Tom are together. People say Tom is a very lucky guy. Tom takes that as a compliment and then goes off playing basketball and pc games while totally neglecting Mary. Mary is hurt but she doesnt want to leave him so she tells Tom. He doesnt give a flying fuck but just agrees.. then hes back to his old habits. Mary feels that she cant do anything so she decides to join him. By joining him,Mary is now a laughing stock,is still being neglected and now just confused cuz she got no idea in Basketball and Games. Here's the catch,Mary is extremely hot. while Tom is very very i mean VERY fugly(lol).Hence,ppl say Tom is very lucky(oh and ppl say Mary is stupid). while im at the sidelines laughing at Tom AND Mary. The end. :D

get the point? I pity them but I also feel like slapping their face cuz THEY GOT SUCH BAD TASTE OMG.how come the pretty ones always got bad taste?!
(johnson would agree with me on this :D)




now dont ask me why the video MAY be gay.. i picked it out of the rest cuz this is the clearest to hear the song :).
"you wont try to save me... you just want to hurt me and leave me desperate."
i hate this line but it does sound nice though :P. i get SOOOO emo when i sing that line ahah..
"Chisel my heart out stone, I give in everytime."
Favourite line so far haha.. because it means alot to me and I can sing the line well haha.. I LOVE THE SONG LAH! haha easiest way to put it..

ok suddenly feeling like listening to paramore :P :P..
cant get crushcrushcrush,thats what you get,pressure and born for this out of my head :D.
Thats what you get when you let your heart win... WHOAAAAAAAA.. ahaha.. oh wait :/

Im in a good mood and i dont wanna ruin that by telling you ppls about the "shocking" part.. its about a lady in white dress with long hair that i saw in the lift..oh and everyone knows her name too!! omg.. OK NOPE I DIDNT SEE.
Nite ppls :D

No comments: