Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i thought you said forever over and over

hello ppls! today is my bday wahhaha :D :D :D. ok like i said in my previous entry, i'll be doing a video of me playing riffs from various songs so here it is! i used a camera phone for this one because i didnt want to have any more trouble editing the videos so dont blame me if the quality is bad. you can play it in high quality if you click on the video itself. the riffs are songs from metallica, all that remains, bullet for my valentine, franz ferdinand and trivium. my favourite part is when i played hand of blood riff and solo in 4:20 and my mom was like 'oi what are you doing?! oh!' AHAHA :P. chelsea won Cluj 2-1 yesterday too :D (watch the video and you'll understand!)

now heres the other video i was talking about in my previous entry. windows movie maker screwed it all up. even the audio is a little different from what i recorded. theres a slight delay and it gets worse as the video progresses. nonetheless, its still alright but i could've done better. it was late at night and i wasnt really alert so dont blame me if i play either too fast or too slow :P. i wanted to do this song for quite sometime now so here it is. its a song from anberlin - paperthin hymn. i love this song! :D

im really sorry if i havent been updating lately because i have alot of things to do. pack my stuff, buy gifts, etc. i'll put up a new post soon because im going to mizi's house right now to record a few things with him. and also to give dylan to him D: my baby!!! eh over-reacting... but omg im gonna miss my guitar lah ahyo.. its only 1 month. anyways i have a few things to do before i go off to houston later. im going to gombak later around 8 plus to meet my aunt. my flight's at 2am but i have to check in at 12 so theres plenty of time for me to relax. im meeting my friends at the airport later too so we can hang out together :P. okay im gonna end it here, i'll continue later when im at mizi's house or when im back home to get my stuff.

edit: here are the videos that we took just now at mizi's house. first one is face down. the second video is mizi tapping smile in your sleep and the third is me doing paperthin hymn again.

and finally, me doing Anberlin's Paperthin Hymn again. omg i didnt even notice that my thighs were visible AHHAA.


i have to get ready and leave soon because mizi, aidil and hafiz are on their way there. i'll try to update when i get to the mcdonald at the airport.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: