Saturday, December 6, 2008

last minute changes

im really tired right now so im just gonna keep it short. my dad told me just now that his company changed the initial plan for the family day from the night safari to the zoo so i had to go there even earlier. this and that happened, i dont wanna elaborate on that. the dinner was pretty good because there was alot to eat. lobster, sushi, lamb chop, octopus etc. basically the whole dinner was like prom night all over again with alot of funny things. alot of things happened but im dont feel like typing them out because im so bloody tired right now. oh and my dad won a $50 voucher which kinda sucks because his colleague won $2000 cash! if i won that, i'd probably get myself dan jacob's guitar heh :P.

okay well i didnt go buy POD just now because my plans were all wasted when my dad told me about the last minute changes. therefore i'll be going to city music tmr or rather later today with jack to buy my Pocket POD. i did some research on Pocket pod and i realised that its better than pod 2.0 so im gonna buy the pocket pod. it costs about $165, worth its price. okay i seriously cannot take it anymore, i have to sleep now. my eyes are weighing like a ton so im gonna end this here. i'll update some other time when im not tired as hell.
oh well gnite ppls! :D

No comments: