Thursday, December 11, 2008

a sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion

update: I'm in houston right now and its 11:51PM on thursday! S'pore time is 1:51PM and its Friday so its 14 hours earlier than us here. its so cold over here so i keep going to the toilet every 30 mins ahhaha. i'll update later at about 9-11pm singapore time because thats when im gonna wake up. the paragraph below was written earlier BEFORE i left s'pore so dont get confused. im just editing it haha. alright time for me to go watch tv. 500 channels here I come YEAHHH!! :D


so im currently at the airport right now waiting for my 2am flight. gotta admit its kinda boring here but time will pass by real fast. anyways i only have about 5 mins and 30 seconds left on this computer because they only let people use the pc for 15 mins so yeah haha. mizi and hafiz sent me to the airport just now and we took a couple of photos so if you guys want to see them, check mizi's blog soon. im sure hes gonna post it there. anyways i thought about it for a long time and ive decided that this trip to houston would probably be the turning point of me. i guess its time for me to improve myself in every way possible. im gonna try my best to get more weight and improve on other stuff like maybe my personality? i dunno, to tell you the truth. sometimes im abit insecure about myself. kind of lacking the self-confidence. heh i only got 2 mins left so im gonna end it here. . somebody call me cause im damn bored sitting here ahha. i'll post an entry once i reach Moscow, Russia. hopefully theres computers there so yeah haha. i'll be reaching there at about 3pm singapore time. i'd probably be freezing my ass off heh. be prepared to see me turning into a white boy soon when i get to moscow AHAHA. my skin is gonna be damn white cause its winter over there. YAY SNOW!! (i think) :D. im gonna take lots of pictures when im there. oh well thanks for the bday wishes guys and im gonna stop it here. see you ppls in 1 month time :D if you havent check out my previous entry with the videos, please do so ppls :D :D :D
love, herrizal (no idea since when i used 'love,' AHAHA)


edit: false alarm. apparently i can use this again and again if theres nobody else waiting. way to go hogging the computer all night long herrizal! :P well not really. only for like an hr and 30 mins? hopefully theres internet in the plane because i dunno what to do for 13 hours to russia then 10 hours to houston :/. I CAN DIE I TELL YOU! hopefully there is internet or i'll have to rely on my mp3 only and the movies/songs/shows on the screen infront of my seat. okay so mizi was right when he told me that SIA stewardesses are hot. okay ah some of them are quite hot but we saw one who smoked outside just now so thats a turn off :P. alright its 1:17 now and the gate for my flight is open so im gonna board the plane now. i'll post an entry if theres a computer that i can use in moscow ahha. oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: