Monday, December 1, 2008

good times.

hello ppls! :D i was missing all my friends in sec 5 yesterday and i thought about lots of funny conversations that we used to have with each other. it made me laugh about how silly we can get so im gonna put what i can remember here. i think you guys are gonna laugh when you guys read some of this ahaha.

Isaac: just curious, what is the longest time that you guys ever spent in the toilet? mine is around 30 minutes.
kamal: 30 mins too.
jas: close to an hour.
Isaac: wah so long ah? how come girls take so long to shower one? herrizal you leh?
me: uhh.. 3 hours.
everyone
: what?! what did you in the toilet for 3 hours?

me
: well i was very tired so i sat against the wall while the water was spraying at me and i fell asleep. 3 hours later i woke up and the water was still spraying at me! my finger tips were all wrinkled and i got a bad flu after that.


*kamal being horny during our bio lesson on human reproduction*
kamal: zal you know the siemens phone?
me: yeah why?
kamal
: 1 semen. 2 siemens AHAHA! (if you dont know, semen is another word for sperm)
me: wth...
jasvinny: eee omg you're disgusting lah kamal!
kamal
: who ask you to listen?!

jasvinny
: im sitting beside you what so i can hear everything idiot!




this one happened just now when i asked ziq to buy for me a souvenir in vietnam. apparently hes going there this wednesday so i dont think he can make it for mr hisham's bbq :(. get for me something okay ziq? :D

heres another one,
me: omg look! the 'balls' look like cempedak goreng! (fried jackfruit in malay)
**everyone in the class laughs**
mrs chua: herrizal stand up NOW!
me: but... urgh. irritating sia.
mrs chua: WHAT?!



this happened when i was at isaac's house studying bio with him. its about his 'ash tray'
me: wtf why are you using your air rifle trophy as an ash tray?!
isaac: ahya this one is just the west zone trophy. i got alot more national trophies for air rifle over there so dont worry!
me: wow. you have alot of spare trophies huh.
isaac: pretty much. can choose which one to use as an ash tray :D!
me: -.-


okay thats pretty much what i can remember ahha. blah i miss everybody from 5a :(. anyways i got 10 days left until im leaving for houston. i wanna do alot of things within the 10 days. its gonna be a long ass flight because im stopping at moscow, russia before going off to houston. moscow is probably gonna be damn cold because its december and if im not wrong its winter over there. its gonna be my first time to go to moscow so im pretty excited about it :D. but still, im gonna miss a lot of people when im in houston for a month :(. okay im gonna end it here because chelsea is behind arsenal by a goal now. its already 80 mins now and the score is 2-1. come on chelsea you can do it! edit: alamak chelsea lost :(. -sigh
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: