Monday, December 22, 2008

if it makes you happy



hello ppls! :D i have to speed this up because we're going to miami in about an hour. so we went to nasa the day before and i got to see real space shuttles :D. that thing was huge! i took a couple of pictures and im uploading them to this computer by bluetooth so this may take awhile. if i dont have enough time to upload it, i'll either upload it to photobucket soon or i'll do it some other time. assuming there is internet at the place where we're going. hopefully there is a computer there so i can update my blog and stuff. we'll be going there for a week so if theres no computer, i cant update for a whole week :/.

anyways we went to a japanese restaurant called 'genji' for dinner after that. apparently there was karaoke over there so me and my sis decided to sing a few songs. omg im telling you, my sister's voice is frickin nice. i asked her how come she never try out for american idol. so because of that, me and my brother in law are secretly planning to bring her to american idol when it comes to houston :P. i havent heard her sing for like a few years so she went up and sang killing me softly and if it makes you happy by sheryl crow. the first song already made me go 'whoa'. the 2nd song is kinda slow but its different when it comes to the chorus. i sang 'save the last dance for me' and 'come fly with me' by michael buble! i always wanted to sing that song to people ahha :D! there were alot of people in the restaurant so i really dont know how i got the courage to sing normally i wouldnt have the courage to sing to people but i guess watching my sister sing helped alot. i'd definately do it again if it had the chance haha. well me and my sis wanted to sing 'lucky' by jason mraz but they didnt have the song so yeah :(. it'd would've been nice to sing that song with my sister. the last person i sang that song with was with my cousin affie.

the people sitting infront of us were mexicans are they're frickin funny. mexicans are really respectable people and they really know how to have fun ahah. behind us there was this group of white kids who kept singing weird songs. they sang unknown songs that had f'ing funny lyrics like 'i wanna f you hard, hard, hard. all night long', and 'your love is dripping like honey'. something along those lines. WTF HAHHA. the worst part is that two girls were singing those songs so it was kinda weird. one of the mexican guys came up to our table and asked 'are they drunk?! because if they're not then they really need help' HAHA. we spent like 3 hours in there and we went home after that. i went to two guitar shops yesterday and i got really interested in ibanez guitars. one of the workers heard me play riffs from BFMV and 1 riff from HIM. he came up to me and was like 'i love that riff!'. so we talked about ibanez guitars, amps, tube amps and how long ive played. i wanted to buy an ibanez guitar there but he told me that if i bought it in s'pore, i would have more choice. mizi, hes almost as cool as the guy from davis guitar! i think this guy is much better :P.

alright im gonna end it here guys because i have to go soon. i already uploaded the photos to my photobucket account so here it is. http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo143/herrizal/Houston/
hopefully there is a computer when we're in miami so i can update more. if i cant update then heres an advance merry christmas to you all :D. i hope you guys get good presents and have alot of fun in s'pore. okay i have to stop now because my hands are freezing. its 1 deg celcius now so i need my gloves. i'll update IF theres a computer that i can use when we're in miami.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: