Saturday, December 20, 2008

one remote is enough



hello ppls! :D i havent been updating lately because ive been really busy lately. shopping, working out and going to places. ive been eating alot too :P. anyways we're gonna go to NASA soon since its only 30 mins away from my sister's house but im not sure when we're gonna go. i hope im gonna see spaceships YEAH!! :D :D :D.

so i watched 'the day the earth stood still' just now and sad to say it wasn't that good. the trailer looks damn nice but the actual movie lacks action and the ending just makes you go 'what? is that it?!'. the little black kid in the movie is annoying as hell too. the storyline is alright i guess, its the usual aliens 'cleansing' our planet by killing us all to save earth. dont get me wrong, the plot sounds alright but the movie needs more action! I mean come on, its KEANU REEVES. every movie that he in is supposed to be full of action! i'd give it a 6/10 rating just because the effects are nice but overall the movie isnt as exciting as i thought it would be. a few other movies that looks really interesting is valkyr(tom cruise trying to assassinate hitler), taken (hitman on a rampage because his daughter got kidnapped), 2012(end of the world? :x) and terminator salvation. if im not wrong valkyr's gonna be released in the US around next week? the others are gonna be like next year :/.

we went shopping for christmas presents and me and my sis bought this ipod tv thing for my brother in law that costs around 300 bucks. its gonna be a surprise for him! i also bought for him this funny remote control thats called 'control a woman'. omg if you're a guy, this is gonna make you laugh. seriously you have to click on the picture and read the 'functions' for yourself AHHAH!





me and my sis couldnt stop laughing when we saw this at a store. my sis also said to me that im officially her 'shopping boyfriend' because i can withstand her long shopping hours hhah. according to her i'd be the perfect boyfriend because im always loyal, friendly and most important im a good shopping partner. yay :D. but it felt really awkward when she asked me how come i dont have a girlfriend by now... -sigh.

anyways i think we're done buying christmas presents for now. im cutting my hair at 9am later and its 2:10am now so i have to sleep soon. my brother in law is also gonna take me to a guitar shop somewhere in houston after that. i'll try to take more pictures. hopefully my hair's gonna turn out nice. oh and we're heading to Florida on monday! :D alright so thats all for now. im tired so i shall end it here. i'll update soon!
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: