Wednesday, February 4, 2009

mmm brainsss



Brad: DONT shoot the car.
*moron shoots the car*
**car alarm**
Brad: GOD DAMMIT you GOD! I SAW YOU! YOU WERE A F'ING FELON! YOU WERE A FELON! OH GOD THE HUMANITY!
*Brad falls on the floor**
Brad: Help me somebody help me! Behind the van! BEHIND THE VAN! guys you f***kers on the van. YOU HELP ME NOWWW. God dammit you felon, you piece of shit felon. We gotta get some help!

Hello ppls! :D i havent been blogging about anything interesting or funny so i thought why not make this entry be less serious and more about happier things eh? its gonna be quite a long entry with a couple of videos and pictures on the lower half of the entry. well I was searching for left4dead videos on youtube and i stumbled upon a couple of videos that just made me laugh over and over. partly because it has happened to me, ashri, my bro and fauzie once or its just plain funny. Especially for the car alarm part. Of course our reactions weren't as awesome as this guy's but the same thing happened! I guess sometimes its just funny to see everyone panic ahha. this is to show you guys what it really looks like when SOMEBODY decides to shoot the car and sound off the alarm. anyways I went to CCK's gym alone just now around 8pm and i reached there around 850pm so i only had 1hr and 10 mins to work out. I thought that theres not gonna be enough time but it turns out that it was just nice for 1 person. I trained my chest and triceps for today. im telling you, its so much harder when somebody isn't supporting me when i do things like the vertical chest thingy. The first few tries were quite hard but as i went on, it got easier. I skipped the last gym session because i was really sick so i can't afford to miss anymore. Stopped around 955 and walked all the way from CCK Stadium to CCK Mrt station. LRT'd home and i got back around 11pm. Oh and i have this habit of not showering the moment i step into my house ahha. im such a lazy ass at times :x. pfft, what a pig. dont worry im all showered up by now if you're wondering.

Alright here more left4dead videos by the same guy. the first video is self-explanatory so i shall not spoil the fun. The 2nd video is his friend being the last survivor. His reaction for the hunter that popped out of nowhere is almost the same as ours without the constant cursing of course hahaha. the funniest part about the 2nd video is when he says 'this time, this game is my bitch.... except right now!' and he starts cussing so fast LOL. i have no idea how many words he can squeeze in 5 secs man. you have GOT to listen to it ahha.





alright so KATHERINA is back :D. the band mates are Mizi, Aidil, Isa, Hafiz and Ahmad! Initially aidil and mizi asked me to play bass but i turned the offer down. Isa's gonna play the bass instead woohoo. I'm gonna watch them at Music Garage on the 21st February and they asked me to take pictures and videos of their performance. i'll do it for them but first i have to find my volt-converter thing because my adaptor is US made instead of UK so the voltage is different. oh and mizi owes me a huge favour for KILLING MY DYLAN. thanks alot for killing my guitar man, really appreciate it :P. My baby had so much potential and you took his life away. nooooo :(. you know how we can be fair? you can let me jump on the stage while you're playing and i'll start rocking away on BFMV/All that Remains Riffs and solos that i've learnt on my SILENT electric guitar. then and only then, we can be fair AHHAA. okay well i have some extra photos that are still floating around in my pc so i shall upload them here since my sis wants to compile them all.








Now if you're wondering how come theres no photos of me, well its because everyone is happily taking pictures while im the one who takes the pictures for them! -.- its like i travel all the way to the states and i dont take much photos of myself. wth? eh its alright, for the entire trip my sister was like a supermodel. always asking me to take photos of her while she poses and stuff. she did get offered once to become a model for a magazine in the states but she turned it down. she also told me that she did modelled for a couple of magazines in singapore when she was back in s'pore. I have alot more photos but its still in the camera and i can't find the bloody volt converter to charge it so i have to ask it from my mom when she wakes up later. I miss the states man! my 500 channels! cash cab, 90210, interesting ufo/alien documentaries, 10 soccer channels and downloading things at 1.5 MB/sec. man it sucks here! its alright, 8 years to go Herrizal. 8 years (or maybe lesser) to get a good education, job and a loving wife and then im OFF TO SOMEPLACE ELSE BABY! (by then i think you're going to be the pilot of my flight ah ziq?)

okay ive delayed this entry for too long now. here's the last thing for this entry. the funniest Left4dead video BY FAR AHAHAH. man just thinking about it makes me laugh. this was almost the same case when ashri died 1 metre away from the helicopter that COULD'VE evacuated him out of the hospital rooftop. he was the only survivor left because me, my bro and fauzie were either killed or lying on the floor getting stomped/kicked/punched/hit by atleast 30 zombies. this guy entered the 'safe room' and... something funny happened towards the end AHAHA. watch the top screen

Travis: no one say anything if you know what i mean...
Travis: okay, okay, okay, okay
*walks towards safe room*
Travis: okay, okay. okay, okay.
*goes in safe room*
Travis: Alright! ALRIGHT!!! ......... OH NO! GOD THERE'S A HUNTER IN THE SAFE ROOM. NO. NOOO. GOD!




ahh these guys have their own live podcast channel in the youtube video description so im gonna check them out soon. omg so much funny random stuff from them! man that game is so addictive. okay im gonna end it here.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: