Wednesday, February 25, 2009

you wont let me down, katherina. :D

like i promised in my previous entry, i shall update now. i wanted to update yesterday but some unexpected things happened. i'll explain it to you guys later. anyways i really dont know where to start because theres lots of things to say out ahha. okay let me start off with Katherina's Gig. their gig was f'ing awesome and im not just saying that because im close to them. they played 5 songs and each one of them was covered well. Aidil's screamo for smile in your sleep was damn nice :P. its really hard to sing and do the screamo for 1 song, trust me ive tried alot of times :P. nonetheless, he did it quite well! There was this band that performed after that which really irritated us to the core. i dont want to put their band name here but they're just irritating. you know those rich kids who dont put effort in learning and just believe that expensive gear = good skill? i think you guys are getting what i mean.

so they came and opened their pedal board which contained like frickin 5 or more pedals in it. expensive guitars and bass too! the bass was a gibson, the rhythm was a fender while the lead was a gibson. we were amazed at first by just looking at the gear but soon that feeling pretty much faded away because they were over-doing it. you know like umm.... rolling around on the floor doing screamo :P. theres alot more funny things but i dont wanna say more lah eh? we didnt get irritated by that still... until Aidil went up to the band and said 'good job guys!'. they turned and gave him the 'pfft, why are you talking to me' look. ahya whatever lah. you guys are WAY better than them anyways ahaha, serious! i'll be looking forward to katherina's next gig! followed by us shouting like mad people. this is what you call LOYAL FANS :D.




i was supposed to update yesterday around 3-4am because thats when me, jack and my bro finished playing left4dead. then we got a call from my mom saying that my cousin got into a motorcycle accident in JB and her friend who was riding with her passed away from internal injuries. we sent jack back home and after that we went to my aunt's place to find out about things and also to calm her down. after hearing the fully story, im really convinced that it could be avoided. i mean come on, they called for the ambulance straight after the accident and waited 1 hour plus. still no sign of any ambulance. 5 mins can determine the life or death of a person, let alone 1 hour :/. i felt sad for my aunt because she was like really in shock and worried about my cousin. so thats why i couldn't update last night/morning. we went back from my aunts home around 830am in the morning and i was totally exhausted by then. hopefully my cousin doesnt get charged with anything because from my point of view, its really not her fault. -sigh. this is the exact reason why i dont want to ride a motorcycle. ah i should stop talking about this, its the least i can do to show respect. i shall not explain further.

i think im going to watch the 2nd half of Man Utd vs Inter Milan and Arsenal vs AS Roma. oh yes, halim came over to my house just now and he revived my guitar for me! :D DYLAN, YOU'RE BACK SON! so im gonna take a video of some short riffs later today to basically test out the sound quality that my camera picks up when i play my guitar through the amp. its nice to hear the high squealing sound of the PINCH HARMONIC yeah!! wahhaha :D. oh ya, mizi if you're reading this, please text me the number of your ex workplace can? the feedback thingy at bugis? thanks!
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: